Flare is looking for an Assembly Technician to help build our personal safety device in our machine shop in Boston, MA. Flare is on a mission to redefine how people think about personal safety. The hybrid software/hardware product is a smart bracelet with discreet personal safety features that are customized on our mobile app platform to help people navigate uncomfortable and iffy situations.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Great manual dexterity, organization, and high attention to detail.
- 0-3 years of mechanical assembly experience.
- Soldering experience is required.
- Must be able to follow work instructions and read drawings and schematics to build product.
- Excellent ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong initiative, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- High School or GED diploma required, technical training preferred.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Ideal candidates will be able to start as soon as possible from January 6th. $15-$20 per hour.